Project Manager Job, Near Cannock
- Full Time
Project Manager (6 Month Contract) - Near Cannock (£50,000 per year)
This is a rare opportunity to manage a unique project. You would be responsible for the overseeing of the first six months of development for a new surgery, with the potential for a longer term position thereafter (if desired). The role would ideally suit an existing GP Practice Manager who is seeking to take on a new challenge, and enjoy autonomy in the management of staff and the implementing of new policies and procedures.
The practice is located within easy commuting distance of Cannock, Lichfield, Birmingham and Derby. There is also ample on-site parking provided.
- Stable patient list with strong, experienced clinical team
- Offering a role equating to 30 hours per week over 4 days.
- Regular contact and support with a General Manager
- 6 month contract paying £25,000, therefore full time equivalent would be £50,000 per annum
- Annual leave is pro-rata (2 weeks) plus bank holidays
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note to apply for this post you must have prior GP Practice Management experience.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Practice Manager Jobs