This practice are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Locum Prescribing Nurse Practitioner to join their dynamic healthcare team in North London.
As a Prescribing Nurse Practitioner, you will play a crucial role in providing high-quality patient care, prescribing medications, and collaborating with the multidisciplinary team to enhance the overall patient experience.
- Conduct comprehensive health assessments and physical examinations
- Prescribe medications following established guidelines and protocols
- Manage and coordinate care for patients with acute and chronic conditions
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to optimize patient outcomes
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records
- Provide health education and counseling to patients and their families
- Participate in continuous professional development and training
- Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN
- Independent Nurse Prescriber qualification
- Experience working as a Prescribing Nurse Practitioner
- Strong clinical assessment and diagnostic skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team
- Commitment to delivering high-quality patient-centered care
- Competitive rate
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunity for extension placement
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this locum GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our locum Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Locum Nurse Jobs