These practices are a well-established and patient-focused medical practice located in Kent. Committed to delivering high-quality healthcare services, they are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Locum Practice Nurse to join their team.
- Conducting patient assessments and providing appropriate care and treatment
- Administering vaccinations and immunizations
- Managing chronic disease clinics and conducting health screenings
- Assisting with minor surgical procedures
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date patient records
- Collaborating with the multidisciplinary team to ensure comprehensive patient care
- Providing health education and support to patients
- Adhering to clinical protocols and guidelines
- Registered Nurse qualification with a valid NMC PIN
- Proven experience as a Practice Nurse
- Competence in a range of clinical skills, including vaccinations, wound care, and chronic disease management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility to adapt to the needs of the practice
- Up-to-date knowledge of current healthcare practices and regulations
- Competitive hourly rate
- Supportive and collaborative working environment
- Opportunity to work with a diverse patient population
- Temporary position with the potential for extension
- Professional development opportunities
Length of Booking/Number of Sessions
Home Visits Required
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Own a right to work in the UK
- Included on the NMC
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this locum GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our locum Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Locum Nurse Jobs