This practice in South Kensington is a patient-focused medical practice dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare services to their community.
They are currently seeking an experienced Practice Nurse to join their team on a locum basis for one day per week. As a Locum Practice Nurse, you will play a vital role in the day-to-day operations of their medical practice.
- Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Administering vaccinations and immunizations.
- Assisting with chronic disease management.
- Conducting health assessments.
- Providing wound care and minor treatments.
- Supporting our healthcare team in delivering patient-centered care.
- Maintaining accurate patient records and documentation.
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
- Qualifications, To be successful in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Registered Nurse qualification and current nursing registration.
- Experience working as a Practice Nurse or in a similar clinical setting.
- Strong clinical assessment and patient care skills.
- Proficiency in vaccination administration and wound care.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and collaborate with healthcare professionals.
- Knowledge of relevant healthcare regulations and best practices.
Length of Booking/Number of Sessions
2 sessions per week
Home Visits Required
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Own a right to work in the UK
- Registered nurse with the NMC
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this locum GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our locum Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Locum Nurse Jobs