A long-term Locum Practice Nurse opportunity has become available at a friendly and supportive practice within Kettering.
The SystmOne practice is seeking a Locum Practice Nurse for two days a week ongoing. The practice is rated "Good" by CQC and offers a supportive environment and manageable workload.
See the workload for the Practice below:
- Half baby immunisation and half cytology
- 12 minute appointments for immunisation
- 20 minute appointments for Cytology
- 7.5 hours per day
- 30 minutes break
From £30 per hour
Length of Booking/Number of Sessions
4 sessions a week on going
Two days a week
Home Visits Required
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered Nurse with the NMC
- Possesses the right to work in the UK
- Included on the NHS Performers List
- Has General Practice experience
- Can do Baby immunisation and Cytology
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this locum GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our locum Primary Care team on 01423 850436
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Locum Nurse Jobs