We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Locum Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) to join a healthcare team on a temporary basis.
As a Locum ANP, you will be an integral part of our patient-centered care approach, providing high-quality healthcare services and collaborating with the multidisciplinary team.
- Prescribe medications and coordinate follow-up care.
- Collaborate with physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals to optimize patient outcomes.
- Educate patients on health promotion, disease prevention, and treatment plans.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records.
- Master's degree in Nursing from an accredited program.
- Current Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) certification.
- State licensure as a Advanced Nurse Practitioner.
- Proven experience as a Advanced Nurse Practitioner, preferably in a similar setting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- This is a locum position with an anticipated duration of 4 months.
£50-60ph dependant on experience
Length of Booking/Number of Sessions
3 hours per day (3.30pm-6.30pm)
3-5 days per week (flexible)
Home Visits Required
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Own a right to work in the UK
- Included on the NMC
- Have the relevant qualifications for the role
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this locum GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our locum Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Locum Nurse Jobs