Here we have an exciting opportunity for a Salaried GP to join a wonderful training practice in Worthing. The surgery is immensely supportive of its staff, which has led to a long-standing team of clinicians and a high level of morale, even through the worst of the pandemic!
The practice is very well-respected within the locality by both patients and clinicians and is high achieving with its QOF targets as well!
This role is a varied one that will include face-to-face, telephone and e-consult appointments, with a minimal number of home visits and an opportunity to pursue your specialist interests!
Salary - £10,000 - £11,500 per session + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Worthing
The surgery -
- Relatively young patient demographic, very mixed with deprivation
- Highly supportive training practice
- Large support team including Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and Clinical Pharmacists
- Well-run practice with support structure in place - including a Business Manager, Contracts Manager, Patient Liaison Co-ordinator, Reception Manager
- Highly organised practice with very good staff retention across all levels
- High QOF achieving
- Passionate and close-knit team
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- Circa 4-8 sessions per week available
- No extended hours and minimal home visiting for GPs
- Deliver exceptional levels of care to all patients you see
- Ideally experienced with a mixed / deprived demographic
- Mostly face-to-face appointments with some telephone calls
- Develop as a clinician and pursue your specialist interests
The benefits -
- Up to £11,500 per session
- Supportive training practice
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!