Menlo Park are working with a very close-knit and supportive GP surgery, looking to add an experienced Practice Nurse to their well established team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with Primary Care experience and a diploma in diabetes. You will receive strong support from GPs and other clinicians within the practice. This is a superb opportunity with a very highly regarded GP Practice to further grow and develop your career.
Salary - £33,500 - £35,500 per annum DOE + NHS pension + 6 weeks annual leave + Bank Holidays
Location - County Durham
The surgery -
- Very forward-thinking GP practice that will support you in whatever ways they can
- Purpose built practice
- Strong staff retention
- Be part of a well established, close-knit team
- Very highly regarded with strong CQC and QOF history.
- Practice is always looking for ways to improve and develop
- SystmOne computer system
Your role -
- Experience as a Practice Nurse in a primary care setting with a diploma in diabetes
- Up to 32 hours available but may consider full time.
- Have experience with routine Practice Nurse duties and chronic disease management.
- Benefit from a very supportive team around you
- Occasional home visits but not every day
- Comfortable seeing all age ranges
The benefits -
- Salary up to around £35,500 DOE
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Bank holidays
- NHS Pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!