Forward thinking practice, seeking to make a difference in the local community. Very sociable within the PCN, running regular clinical meetings, GPs genuinely have the opportunity to input into the way things are done to improve care as well as encourage a harmonious working environment. Those interested in Training will be welcomed in readiness for the Practice developing into a Training Practice, as well as welcoming those with other special interests. A very manageable workload is offered, promoting a work/life balance for all and a quality over quantity approach.
Salary - £83,250 - £90,000 + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Brighton
Your role -
- An opportunity for a Salaried GP, with a practice who are looking to progress to a Training Practice.
- Forward-thinking, with a focus on patient care, teamed with a manageable workload.
- Regular Practice and Clinical Meetings to encourage continuous improvement.
- Specialist interests are encouraged, and GP Trainers welcomed to support the aims to progress to a Training Practice.
- Resources and operational support from a broader network of surgeries.
- Flexibility to work between 6-8 sessions per week
The benefits -
- Salaried GP - £83,250 - £90,000
- Clinical Lead - up to £99,000
- + Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
The surgery -
- Forward thinking, democratic way of working
- Excellent Support of Specialist Interests.
- Integrated Primary Care Team.
- High level of additional Clinical Support.
- System One
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!