The practice is seeking someone to cover 6 to 8 sessions a week and they are flexible on working days. You will be joining a very forward thinking practice who are often leading and at the forefront of new initiatives, often working as a pilot site for new working methods. The Partners are very keen to support professional development and to support with developing special interest areas for their GPs. There is a superb working environment at the practice with a real family feel and they have superb staff retention. There is an excellent team of clinical and clerical support staff in place meaning there is a very well managed workload on offer and the GPs have the choice of 10 or 15 minute appointments
- Salaried GP Role
- 6 to 8 Sessions a week
- List size of circa 10,000 patients
- Stable team of existing Partners and Salaried GPs
- Team of Practice Nurses, ANPs, Pharmacists and HCA's
- Excellent managerial team
- Strong admin support team
- EMIS Web
- Option for 15 minute appointments
- High QOF score
- CQC Good across all areas
- Purpose built surgery
Package and Benefits
- Up to £10,500 per session per annum
- Indemnity covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with the BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.