Menlo Park are working with a fantastic, very forward-thinking surgery with a wonderful opportunity for a Practice Nurse to join a very supportive and well established team! This is a very well respected practice who are looking for an experienced Practice Nurse with Primary Care experience. They are a GP training practice but also very supportive with helping other clinicians to develop and progress their careers. There is a great deal of flexibility around start and finish times and strong support from an established multi-disciplinary team, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a very forward thinking, close-knit surgery with a very generous salary on offer.
Salary - £35,000 - £43,000 per annum DOE + NHS pension + 6 weeks annual leave + BH
Location - Manchester (East)
The surgery -
- Well established practice with a very strong multi-disciplinary team
- Very forward-thinking GP practice that will support you in whatever ways they can
- Excellent management structure
- Supportive of any specialist interests
- Multi sites within 2 miles distance of each other
Your role -
- Full or part-time Practice Nurse
- Experience, knowledge and skills with long term conditions
- Benefit from a supportive team around you
- Work alongside fellow Practice Nurses and ANPs.
- Dedicated appointment time depending on the ailment
The benefits -
- Very generous salary - up to £43,000 - depending on experience.
- 6 weeks annual leave
- NHS Pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!