We have an amazing opportunity for an Agency Advanced Clinical Practitioner to join our clients team at Bracknell and grow in knowledge and experience alongside their local and extended team of clinicians.
Preferably you would be an Advanced Practitioner with evidence of MSc level education, ideally in Advancing Practice/Health Assessment/ Decision Making / Minor Illness or Injury.
Working within their defined scope of practice, the post holder works as an autonomous Practitioner to assess, diagnose and plan care for patients; including prescribing of medications where qualified to do so, and where clinically indicated.
- First Level registered Nurse (NMC), ECP
- MSc in advanced Clinical Practice or Relevant ANP courses at level 6 or 7, or equivalent in Advanced Physical Assessment skills, Minor Illness, disease management, etc.
- A Non-medical prescribing qualification
- Evidence of continued professional development.
- Teaching qualification i.e., 998 or equivalent (Desirable)
- Satisfactory Enhanced DBS clearance
- Experience of managing acute undifferentiated presentations
- Ability to triage (desirable)
- Good understanding of autonomous practice within a minor illness/urgent care centre and the roles that deliver this
- Experience in using I.T. based patient documentation systems.
- Knowledge of IT systems including System One, Adastra or EMIS (desirable).
Apply today or call us on 020 3489 6070 to find out more.