- Locum General Practitioner
- Great Rates of Pay
- Flexible sessions
- UTC's and UCC's / OOH's
Our client run urgent treatment centres (“UTC”) and urgent care centres (“UCC”) across England, providing fast, convenient and expert care for any NHS patient with a minor injury or illness that is not life or limb threatening.
Our client's vision is to improve healthcare outcomes across the UK and Ireland. They help healthcare commissioners and hospitals manage demand and ensure every patient can access quality healthcare quickly and efficiently. They also work with corporate customers to reduce reliance on healthcare by promoting healthy lifestyles through good physical and mental health.
We have exciting opportunities for General Practitioners to maintain their skills and continue providing excellent patient care. We would welcome CV's from capable, pro-active GPs who have excellent communication skills, are calm under pressure and enjoy working within a team environment.
You will be responsible for providing both telephone triage assessments and face to face consultations. You will take responsibility to ensure that all patients are dealt with appropriately and efficiently, whilst maintaining a high-quality service. You will work alongside clinical and operational colleagues to ensure the highest standards of care for all presenting patients.
This role will be supported by a variable rota covering weekday evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
Your day to day:
Working as a GP you will work autonomously in a safe and effective manner using your medical experience to support our patients to access the most appropriate care, at the right time and in the right place. You will be managing patients with urgent medical needs face to face and via telephone consultations whilst using our systems. Whilst working within our urgent care division you will be part of a multi skilled team that includes advanced nurse practitioners and prescribing pharmacists.
Our client takes pride in their strong infrastructure that ensures clinical safety and provide you with senior clinical support 24 hours a day.
What we're looking for in you:
- Fully qualified GP with full GMC registration
- Enhanced DBS
- Listed on the English Performers list
- GP statutory and mandatory training including BLS
- Proof of revalidation (where appropriate)
- Organised and efficient in record keeping and completion of paperwork
- Time management – being able to prioritise work and work under pressure
What you'll get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly Pay
- Worklife balance - flexible sessions to suit your lifestyle
- Dedicated recruiter working with you to maximise your pay and diary management
- Opportunities to meet other remote working GPs and discuss clinical conundrums
- Opportunities for career development
To apply send us your CV and a Recruiter will contact you to discuss your specific requirements, or call us on 020 3489 6070