- Agency shifts, Full time or part time, Salaried or adhoc shifts available immediately
- Hourly range equivalent to AfC Band Band 8a and upwards
- Potential to further enhance salary with last minute shifts
- Location: Posts available at various locations across London
We have an exciting opportunity for qualified and experienced Emergency Nurse Practitioners / Emergency Care Practitioners to join us.
Our client is the leading provider of primary care led urgent treatment centres across London and the surrounding areas, leading innovation in this field to deliver and continuously improve high quality patient focused care.
Our clients urgent treatment centres are designed to see, treat and discharge or refer both walk-in and ambulatory patients whose injuries or illnesses are not so serious as to need full emergency department care.
Locations and Services
We have flexible agency shifts as well as full or part time positions available in each of our services across our North West London region, these are
- Park Royal (West London)
- Southall (West London)
- Harrow (West London)
- Hillingdon (West London
- Ashford (Surrey)
- And many more areas
About the role
As an emergency nurse/care practitioner you will work alongside a wider team of emergency practitioners (ENPs and ECPs), general practitioners and operational staff to deliver unscheduled care to patients that present with complex and/or chronic illness and injuries.
You will autonomously undertake assessment of wide array of patient presentations to determine a clinical diagnosis, provide treatment and appropriately discharge, while maintaining patient records.
Our emergency practitioners typically treat patients with minor injuries and support our general practitioners in seeing and treating minor illnesses where they have the relevant training.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading provider pioneering the future of Urgent Care.
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced Emergency Nurse or Emergency Care Practitioner with:
- Minor injuries training (level 6 or above) – including x-ray interpretation, suturing, plastering, management of complex wounds and injury skills
- A minimum of one-year consolidated practice as an Emergency Practitioner
- Competence in autonomous assessment, examination, diagnosis and treatment
It will be highly beneficial if you have:
- Minor illness training (level 6 or above) – including common minor illness – training can be provided for suitable candidates
- A prescribing qualification
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see applying from overseas.
Apply now or call us on 020 3489 6070 email cv to firstname.lastname@example.org