ANPs or ENPs, Manchester Flexible sessions, excellent pay
- Austin Dean Recruitment
- Manchester region
- Excellent pay and benefits
- Closing date
- 15 Jun 2023
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Emergency Nurse Practitioner
- Contract Type
- Permanent, Contract, Freelance
- Full Time, Part Time
- NHS, Private , Out of Hours, Specialist Care, Commissioning
Job Title: ANPs or ENPs
Pay Rate: Competitive
We are searching for Advanced Nurse Practitioners / Emergency Nurse Practitioners to work in Out of Hours, Walk in Centres and Urgent Care Centres in Manchester
We deliver paitent focused services to our clients. Our policy is to support our candidates above and beyond their normal expectations where career and professional development are paramount.
ANP & ENP Documents
- Minimum post grad diploma/certificate of advanced practice
- Up to date DBS
- NMC/HPC reg number
- Up to date safeguarding certificates
- Clinical experience since gaining certificates
- Independent prescriber or able to work using PGDs
- PIN number
Additional if ENP
- Experience of X-Ray interpretation
- Experience of working within a MIU environment/A & E
We offer an attractive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Industry leading pay rates!
- Weekly payroll Flexibility with shift patterns
- Access to free mandatory and professional development courses
- Have you got what it takes to seize an exciting opportunity?
- Working for Austin Dean Recruitment is completely flexible and can offer you the chance to supplement your income at times that suit you and your life commitments.
If you would like to work with a long established and highly regarded agency, please apply today, and one of our recruitment consultants will call to discuss the opportunities available to you further.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the European Economic Community (EEC) and have a valid NMC registration
For more information please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 3489 6070
Austin Dean Recruitment provides a comprehensive healthcare recruitment service to the NHS and private sectors nationally.
Candidates: If you are a Locum, GP, ANP or a Practice Manager looking for perm or temporary work, let us support you. With over 1000 temporary shifts per month, we will be able to work around your work-life balance. If you are searching for a more perm role, than why not call us on 020 3489 6070, and we will support your next career move.
Clients: We understand the stress involved in finding 'the right employees' and pay particular attention to selecting only qualified and well-trained professionals from across a range of medical disciplines. We provide a flexible service and can accommodate to your individual organisational requirements such as; locum, temporary, part-time and permanent placements. All our candidates are fully compliant and apprasied. Call 020 3489 6070 to find out more.
- 020 3489 6070
49a Vicarage Road
Apply for ANPs or ENPs, Manchester Flexible sessions, excellent pay
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert