General Medical Services Contract/Alternative Provider Medical Services (APMS) Contract
- Strategic Planning and Performance Group (formerly HSCB)
- Kilkeel, Co Down, Northern Ireland
- Closing date
- 2 Jun 2023
- Other Managerial Role
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Medical Reporting
Strategic Planning and Performance Group
Opportunity for General Medical Services Contract/Alternative Provider Medical Services (APMS) Contract
Kilkeel Medical Practice – Greencastle Street, Kilkeel, BT34 4BH
The Strategic Planning and Performance Group (SPPG) is seeking to enter into a full-time contract for provision of General Medical Services in Kilkeel, Co Down under either a General Medical Services (GMS) Contract or an Alternative Provider Medical Services (APMS) Contract. The SPPG welcomes single or joint applications. This practice delivers GMS services from Kilkeel Primary Care Centre. Applications are welcome from neighbouring GP Practices.
The Practice has a current list size of 8,651 patients (April 2023). The new Contractor will be required to take the current Practice staff on transfer under the Service Provision (Protection of Employment) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2006.
The Contractor must meet the conditions set out below:
- Have a Primary Medical Degree
- Satisfy or be exempt from the requirements of the Vocational Training Regulations (NI) 1979 as amended on the date of making application.
- Have full registration with the General Medical Council (GMC) on the date of making application.
- Be on the GMC GP Register with a license to practice.
- Be registered, or be eligible to be registered on the Northern Ireland Primary Medical Performers List
For informal enquiries and request for information pack, please contact:
Diane Singleton, Practice Support Manager, Directorate of Primary Care, Strategic Planning and Performance Group (SPPG), Towerhill, Armagh, Northern Ireland, BT61 9DR. E-mail: Diane.Singleton1@hscni.net Telephone +44(0) 28 9536 2532.
For those interested in this contract please apply in writing including a CV to:
Mr Pat Brolly, Head of Business Services, Directorate of Primary Care, Strategic Planning & Performance Group (SPPG), Towerhill, Armagh, Northern Ireland, BT61 9DR
Closing Date: Friday 2nd June 2023
Interviews: week commencing Monday 5th June 2023
Start Date: 1st November 2023
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert