- Menlo Park Recruitment
- Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- £35100 - £42900 per annum + NHS Pension + 5 weeks annual leave
- Closing date
- 9 Jun 2023
- Practice Nurse
- Contract Type
- Full Time
You will be joining a well-thought of practice situation in state-of-the-art premises within a popular residential area in Bognor Regis. A Training Practice for GP Registrars, FY2s, Paramedics and Student Nurses, the practice is a real centre for education and has recognised the increasing pressures on their Nurses and moved to alleviate these with new working patterns including a very reasonable workload with regular breaks for catchups and coffee, as well as an excellent secretarial.
The practice is looking to add a Practice Nurse to their team who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of patients. Work/life balance is of great importance to the practice, hence the fantastic flexibility that they can offer!
Salary - £35,100 - £42,900 per annum + 5 weeks' leave + 1 week study + NHS pension
Location - West Sussex
The surgery -
- Medium sized surgery
- Well Doctored practice with loyal team of Salaried GPs, Nurses and Allied Health Professionals and very established Partners
- Training Practice for GP Registrars and FY2s as well as Paramedics and Student Nurses
- Excellent admin team, massively reducing a GP's admin workload
- Very involved within Locality and CCG
- Excellent MDT support including Mental Health specialists
- Support with the pursuit of specialist interests
Your role -
- Practice Nurse (30 hours up to full-time available)
- Oversee all treatment room duties including baby and adult imms, vaccinations, smears, wound care, dressings and more
- Manage long term conditions including asthma, diabetes and COPD
- Primary Care experience - REQUIREMENT
- Tremendous flexibility around dates and start/finish times
- Work as an autonomous clinician and as part of a team
- No extended hours!
The benefits -
- Generous salary
- Training and development is supported
- Fantastic induction period
- 5 weeks annual leave + BH
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
- Menlo Park Recruitment
- 0113 350 1308
4100 Park Approach
Apply for Practice Nurse
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert