- Morden Hall Medical Centre
- Morden, London (Greater)
- £10.5k to £12k per session depending on experience and skill set
- Closing date
- 5 Jul 2023
- Salaried GP
- Contract Type
- Full Time, Part Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated GPs to join our team
- Up to 6 sessions per week each
- Salary from £10.5k to £12k per session depending on experience and skill set
- Full Benefits including study leave, NHS Pension & Indemnity
- Fully experienced clinical and non-clinical support staff
- Education, Training and Mentorship
- Career and clinical development
- Emphasis on leading change and developing practice for a diverse population
A tremendous opportunity to join a training practice committed to excellent care and development of the professionals who work within it, providing high standard of healthcare to a diverse population of over 15,000 patients from modern premises.
The successful applicants will be joining a large, yet friendly and dedicated team fully supported by nursing, managerial and administration teams.
The practice is open from 08:00 - 18:30 Monday - Friday, along with Extended Access hours to 8:00pm, which we share with our PCN colleagues to meet our extended access requirements
We consistently achieve high QOF, clinical targets and KPIs, while participating in current local and national enhanced services.
We are happy to arrange an informal visit.
For further information please contact our Practice Manager, David Pink who can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 07775 744184.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated GPs to join our team at Morden Hall Medical Centre, in South Wimbledon on a fixed term contract.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a training practice (including 3 GP trainers and 1 Nurse trainer) committed to excellent care and development of the professionals who work within it, to help shape its future and help maintain the high standards of healthcare we provide to a diverse population of over 15,000 patients from our modern, purpose built premises.
Locum and Salaried roles available
Apply for Salaried GPs
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert