Salaried GP Job, with optional view to Partnership, Bristol
- Prospect Health
- £74K - £79.2K / Year
- Closing date
- 2 Jun 2023
- Salaried GP
- Contract Type
This is an excellent chance to join a highly regarded Bristol based practice as a Salaried GP (with optional view to Partnership available).
The surgery have developed a superb reputation within the local CCG area for patient care, and have invested heavily in the satisfaction and work/life balance of their clinicians. They employ a large team of dedicated staff including Pharmacists, Nurse Practitioners, and would require no home visits from an incoming GP. Admin is down to minimal levels and there a high degree of flexibility available on start and finish timings.
Located in East Bristol, easily commutable from the centre, or from Bath. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Growing patient list of just over 9000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as Nurses, Pharmacists and NPs
- Offering 4- 8 sessions per week. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Low duty Doctor (only a morning or afternoon required per week), minimal home visits, and no extended hours necessary
Package and Benefits
- £74,400 - £79,200 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical negligence policy costs by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests areas
- Optional view to Partnership available (after around 12 months
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the Pulse Practice Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at email@example.com for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
- 01423 813450
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert