GP with Special Interest
- Menlo Park Recruitment
- Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset
- £72,000 - £108,000 per annum + Indemnity paid + BMA model + 7 wks leave
- Closing date
- 15 Apr 2023
- Salaried GP
- Contract Type
- Full Time
You will be working for one of the most forward-thinking organisations in the South West. Working alongside an established team of permanent GPs, you'll also be supported by other prescribing clinicians including Paramedics, Pharmacists and Nurses as well as further Nurse Practitioners and a Mental Health Nurse.
Already employing two Salaried GPs who work remotely, there is plenty of scope for you to work your clinical sessions from home with perhaps just your specialist sessions being worked in the practice.
To support ongoing and upcoming initiatives, the practice are now looking to recruit GPwSIs in either Teaching, Mental Health or Health Inequalities, with two of your six to eight sessions per week solely being specialism related.
Salary: £12,000 per session plus indemnity cover and BMA model contract
Location - North Somerset
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice - registrars, physician associates, medical students, F2s
- Established team of Salaried GPs supported by two further Salaried GPs working remotely, reducing the admin burden
- Attractive, purpose-built premises
- Incredibly forward thinking, regularly undertaking new pilots and initiatives
- Visiting Paramedics employed meaning virtually no home visits for GPs
- Coffee break every morning
Your role -
- GPwSI Teaching, Mental Health or Health Inequalities
- 6+ sessions per week (4 clinical sessions, 2 special interest sessions)
- Very reasonable clinical sessions with just 13/14 contacts per session
- Opportunity to work from home 1-2 days per week
- Scope to develop into further leadership roles
- Using Emis Web Clinical system
The benefits -
- Excellent salary
- Indemnity paid
- BMA contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
- 0113 350 1308
4100 Park Approach
Apply for GP with Special Interest
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert