- Menlo Park Recruitment
- £84,000 - £94,500 per annum + Indemnity paid + GMC paid + BMA model
- Closing date
- 15 Apr 2023
- Salaried GP
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This is an opportunity to join a very well-run, well-doctored Training Practice in a pleasant suburb of Bristol, offering flexible working, a workload that you control and a monthly education afternoon to keep abreast of latest topics and initiatives.
A stable team of GP Partners and a Managing Partner lead from the front, with staff welfare and a health team ethic of paramount importance. Staff retention is rock solid as a result and not just in the GP team - nursing and non-clinical are also very stable.
With soon-to-be four GP Trainers, the culture is one of support and continual training and improvement and there is a huge amount of flexibility available, not just in working hours and session times but there is also the option to work from home one day per week too.
Salary - c£10,500 per session + indemnity & GMC fees + BMA contract
Location - North Bristol, Stoke Gifford area
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice, also host medical students and student nurses
- Well Doctored for size
- Pleasant population, not much deprivation but not overly affluent
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Workflow as optimised as it can be - 'we've gone as far as we can with it'
- Prescribing team handling medicines management
- Virtually no home visits
- Dynamic team of GPs with good mix of ages
- Very involved locally with management holding numerous roles outside of the practice
- Very inclusive atmosphere with all staff having a voice and input into decision
- EMIS practice
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4 or more sessions
- Fllexible start and finish times
- Very reasonable workload with GP in control of timings
- 14 patients per session, patient told AM or PM allowing GP to decide on time and length
- Option to work from home one day a week
- No Duty Doctor
- Doctors' coffee every morning and monthly clinical meeting
- Monthly education afternoon - full practice shutdown with external speakers
The benefits -
- £10,500 per session
- Contract in line with BMA (continuation of service etc)
- Indemnity paid
- GMC fees paid
- 7 weeks leave including study
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
- 0113 350 1308
4100 Park Approach
Apply for Salaried GP
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert