Salaried GP Job, Plaistow
- Prospect Health
- £76000 - £80000 per annum
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Salaried GP
- Contract Type
- Full Time
4-8 session Salaried GP, Plaistow Area, Up to £80,000 FTE Plus Indemnity Cover
Please read on to discover more about an excellent surgery in the Barnet area seeking to hire a new Salaried GP to join an excellent team of existing Partners and Salaried GP's. There would be extensive opportunities for development of interest areas and support for newly qualified GP's in terms of mentorship from more Senior GP's. There is a very close-knit team in place resulting in a friendly and positive working environment. The workload is well managed with GP's able to enjoy a healthy work life balance with flexible session start and finish times. There would be an option in the future to transition into a Partnership role.
If of interest the Partners would be keen to arrange an initial informal meeting in confidence and without obligation so you can find out more.
Please get in touch so I can share the full details on the surgery and facilitate a visit.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Converted practice building with onsite parking
- Practice population circa 9,000
- Friendly, cohesive and supportive existing team
- Support for newly qualified GP's
- Options to develop interest areas and run special clinics
- Highly trained clinical support team including practice nurses and HCA's
- Clerical support team including medical secretaries
- Circa 16 face to face consultations with catch up slots
- Rare home visits, many days with 0 visits
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of session times
- Practice uses Emis Web and Docman
- High QOF score and Good CQC report
Package and Benefits
- Salary of up to £80,000 FTE
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1-week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the UK performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the Pulse Practice Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at email@example.com for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
- 01423 813450
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Plaistow
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert