Salaried GP Position, Wolverhampton
- Prospect Health
- Wolverhampton, West Midlands
- Up to £72000 per annum
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Salaried GP
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a Salaried GP in Wolverhampton to join a well established and growing group of practices tailoring their delivery of excellent primary care services to changes within general practice.
The practice is looking for a motivated and ambitious GP to join a friendly and highly knowledgeable practice team and help maintain the group's successful track record of delivering high quality patient care. You will enjoy working with a manageable workload and be provided with a great opportunity to develop professionally and clinically through ongoing training and development.
- Working alongside experienced and knowledgeable GPs
- Looking for 6 sessions
- Looking for a GP who wants to help drive the services that the surgery can offer and enjoys seeing the outcomes of their work
- Supporting the delivery of QOF and enhanced services, as well as supporting Junior GPs, nurses and trainees
- Manageable workload
- Practice uses EMIS Web
Package and Benefits
- £9000 per session plus indemnity paid
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
- Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests
- Environment where you are enabled to focus on patient care
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the Pulse Practice Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
- 01423 813450
Apply for Salaried GP Position, Wolverhampton
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert