4 to 6 Session Salaried GP Role, Sidcup
- Prospect Health
- Sidcup, Kent
- Up to £76000 per annum + FTE
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Salaried GP
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Prospect Health are currently working with a superb surgery training practice close to Sidcup and Bromley who are looking to bring in a new Salaried GP to join a highly skilled and multi disciplinary team, working 4 to 6 sessions a week.
The premises are a modern purpose built facility with on site parking resulting in a pleasant working environment. The role is at a training practice with a registrar in place currently and there would be opportunity to get involved in training, as well as opportunity to develop specialist interest areas if desired. The clinical and clerical support teams are extensive and highly trained which has resulted in a well managed workload as well as well looked after admin for the GP's.
- 4-6 sessions a week available
- Modern purpose built practice building with onsite parking
- Practice population circa 10,000
- Friendly, cohesive and multi disciplinary existing team
- Strong team ethos who hold weekly clinical meetings as well as a wide range of other meetings
- Training practice with registrar already in place
- Options to develop interest areas and run special clinics
- Highly trained clinical and clerical support teams resulting in a well managed workload with low paperwork. Includes medical secretaries, ANP's, Pharmacists and clinical coders
- Approximately 18 patient contacts per day (f2f and calls)
- Rare home visits, many days with 0 visits
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of session times
- Practice uses Emis Web
- Near perfect QOF score and Good CQC report
Package and Benefits
- Salary of £76,000 FTE
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the Pulse Practice Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at email@example.com for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
- 01423 813450
Apply for 4 to 6 Session Salaried GP Role, Sidcup
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert