Salaried GP Opportunity, Wimbledon
- Prospect Health
- London, Wimbledon
- £72000 - £75000 per annum
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Salaried GP
- Contract Type
- Full Time
4-8 Session Salaried GP, Wimbledon Area, Circa £75,000 (8 Session FTE)
Keep reading to discover more about a superb surgery who are seeking to bring in a new Salaried GP to join an already extremely strong team of Partners and Salaried GP's. This role is at a highly respected, well established and high achieving training practice. The GP's at this surgery benefit from an extremely well organised practice with extensive support teams both clinically and on the administrative side of the business. The Partners are dedicated to the development of their staff, with GP's offered lots of support to develop interest areas. The surgery already runs a number of specialist clinics. The role is ideal for GP's of any experience with newly qualified GP's having the option of mentorship from the Partners. There is a very close knit team in place with the GP's having daily catch ups. The practice itself is housed in a fantastic, modern, purpose built facility with on-site parking.
If the above opportunity sounds of interest, the surgery would be keen to arrange an informal visit for you to find out more about the opportunity, without obligation. Prospect Health can facilitate this so please get in touch for further information.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Modern, purpose built practice
- On-site Parking
- Practice population circa 30,000
- Managed by a large number of Partners and Salaried GP's
- Friendly and supportive practice environment
- Training practice with opportunity to get involved in teaching and training
- Potential of sponsoring GP's through specialist interest training
- Possibility of mentorship from Partners for newly qualified GP's
- Highly skilled clinical support team including ANP's, Practice Nurses, Clinical Pharmacists, Physician Associates and HCA's
- Excellent practice management and clerical support team in place
- Work load of average 14 face to face consultations per session, 5 calls per day
- Flexible session start and finish times
- Average 1 visit a day, some days 0
- Practice uses Emis Web
- PMS Contract
Package and Benefits
- Up to circa £75,000 per annum
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the UK performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the Pulse Practice Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at email@example.com for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
- 01423 813450
Apply for Salaried GP Opportunity, Wimbledon
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert