Salaried GP Vacancy, St Helens
- Prospect Health
- St. Helens, Merseyside
- Up to £76000 per annum
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Salaried GP
- Contract Type
- Full Time
6-8 sessions Salaried GP, St Helens, up to £76,000 FTE, long established, successful practice
Please read on if you wish to work in a surgery in St Helens that is long-established, very successful, invests in all its staff and provides a friendly, supportive working environment. The practice has a very stable and highly functioning team all working to achieve excellent patient outcomes and supported with excellent internal processes and structure through their Practice Manager and administrative team.
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- Over 6,000 patients
- EMIS Web practice software
- Very stable, friendly and cohesive team
- Clear support to develop new or continue existing interest clinic
Package and Benefits
- £9,000-£9,500 per session, per annum DPE (up to £76,000 FTE)
- Indemnity cover
- NHS pension enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the Pulse Practice Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at email@example.com for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
- 01423 813450
Apply for Salaried GP Vacancy, St Helens
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert