Salaried GP Role, Tottenham
- Prospect Health
- London, Tottenham
- Up to £80000 per annum + Up to £80000
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Salaried GP
- Contract Type
- Full Time
4-8 session Salaried GP, Tottenham Area, up to £80,000 FTE Plus Indemnity Cover
Please read on to discover more about a surgery in North London who are looking to bring in a new Salaried GP. The surgery is looking for a Salaried GP or Partner to come in and actively be involved in improving the practice. There will be opportunities to develop interest areas as well as get involved in teaching and training as they are a training practice. There is a well-managed workload on offer including a proportion of 15 minute consultations and low home visits. The surgery has recently gone through several changes and now have a comprehensive clinical and clerical support team in place and are actively introducing new services to improve access and the workflow for the GP's.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Modern purpose built practice building with onsite parking
- Practice population circa 11,000
- Friendly, cohesive and multi disciplinary existing team
- Excellent practice manager
- Training practice
- Options to develop interest areas and run special clinics
- Highly trained clinical and clerical support teams resulting in a well managed workload with low paperwork.
- Approximately 17 consultations per session made up of 7 x 15 minute consultations, 6 x 10 minute consultations and 4 telephone calls
- Low home visits
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of session times
- Practice uses Emis Web
- Optional view to Partnership
- Surgery would consider someone coming straight in as a Partner
Package and Benefits
- Salary of up to £80,000
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call a member of our General Practice Division on 01423 813454.
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the Pulse Practice Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at email@example.com for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
- 01423 813450
Apply for Salaried GP Role, Tottenham
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert