Salaried GP Job, view to partnership, Dumfries
- Prospect Health
- Dumfries, Dumfries & Galloway
- £70000 - £80000 per annum + Indemnity paid on top of salary
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Salaried GP
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Due to the continued success of the surgery, a new vacancy has arisen to work as a Salaried GP (view to Partnership available) in a superb practice with an excellent reputation for achieving high-quality patient outcomes.
Working with friendly and supportive colleagues and engaging patients you'll have the conditions to enjoy professionally rewarding work and achieve a genuine work-life balance. The surgery has excellent support networks and organisational structure so this is an environment where a GP of any experience will thrive.
- 6-8 sessions
- Practice grounded in traditional family medicine, long-established reputation for excellent patient care
- Friendly, supportive and cohesive GP and practice team
- Practice structure enables you to spend proper time with your patients and develop patient - doctor relations
- Emis practice software
- Very well-managed workload (av. 12 consultations per session, no late evening work)
- Purpose-built surgery, very well equipped
Package and Benefits
- Salary circa £72,000 - £80,000 FTE
- Indemnity paid on top of salary
- NHS Pension
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
- Willing to take a proactive approach and contribute to the continuing success of the practice
- Passion for patient care
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the Pulse Practice Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
- 01423 813450
Apply for Salaried GP Job, view to partnership, Dumfries
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert