Salaried GP or Partnership Job, Farnborough Area
- Prospect Health
- Hampshire, Farnborough
- Up to £84000 per annum + Plus Indemnity Cover
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Salaried GP
- Contract Type
- Full Time
4-8 session Salaried GP or Partner, Farnborough Area, Up to £84,000 FTE Plus Indemnity Cover
Please read on to discover more about a superb practice close to Farnborough who are seeking to bring in a new Salaried GP, Partner or Salaried with a view to Partnership due to practice growth. The role is at a stable, well renowned and high earning practice. The GP's are supported by an excellent management team and experienced Partners who are committed to the development of their GP's whether that be into more senior roles, or the development of interest areas. The practice as historically always been a training practice until the retirement of their trainer, but are soon to become one again so there would be opportunities to get involved in teaching and training. There is a comprehensive team of allied healthcare professionals as well as an extensive admin team including dedicated work flow optimisation team resulting in a very well organised practice and a well managed workload.
If of interest the Partners would be keen to arrange an initial informal meeting in confidence and without obligation so you can find out more.
Please get in touch so I can share the full details on the surgery and facilitate a visit.
- 4-8 sessions a week available, flexible on working days
- Purpose built practice building with on site parking
- Practice population circa 18,000
- Friendly, cohesive and multi disciplinary existing team
- Involved in teaching and training
- Options to develop interest areas and run special clinics
- Highly trained clinical support team including ANP's, Paramedics and Pharmacists
- Well organised admin thanks to work flow optimisation team filtering paperwork and taking care of coding, scanning etc as well as medical secretaries and management team
- Well managed workload of circa 14 AM and 12 PM face to face consultations per session
- Rare home visits as majority undertaken by Paramedics, many days with 0 visits
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of session times
- Practice uses Emis Web and Docman
- Near perfect QOF score and Good CQC report
Package and Benefits
- Salary of up to £84,000 FTE for Salaried GP
- No buy in required for Partnership
- Lucrative Partnership drawings
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call a member of our General Practice Division on 01423 813454.
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the Pulse Practice Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at email@example.com for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
- 01423 813450
Apply for Salaried GP or Partnership Job, Farnborough Area
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert