Salaried GP Job, Epsom area
- Prospect Health
- Surrey, Epsom
- £63000 - £80000 per annum
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Salaried GP
- Contract Type
- Full Time
6-8 session, Salaried GP, Epsom Area, £76,000 to £80,000 FTE
This is a superb opportunity to join an excellent and high achieving practice seeking a new Salaried GP. The role is at a training practice and someone with an interest in teaching and training would be ideal. There is a strong existing team already in place and the GP's are backed up by a highly trained and comprehensive clinical and clerical support team. There is also a close-knit team in place who enjoy daily coffee meetings and monthly training, clinical, framework meetings etc. The surgery is well organised, and the GP's enjoy a well-managed workload. There is also a lot of support on for development and for furthering interest areas with the opportunity available to run specialist clinics if desired.
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- Modern purpose-built practice building with on-site parking
- Practice population circa 8000 patients
- Friendly and cohesive existing team
- Comprehensive clinical and clerical support teams including Nurse Practitioners, HCA's and Practice Nurses
- Workload of approximately 16 consultations a session
- Flexible working arrangements
- Regular team meetings
- Practice uses Emis Web
- Well run, stable and profitable surgery
- Training practice
- Near perfect QOF score
- CQC Good across all areas
Package and Benefits
- £9500 to £10,000 per session per annum
- Indemnity top up fees covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1-week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
- Passion for high quality patient care
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the Pulse Practice Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at email@example.com for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
- 01423 813450
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Epsom area
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert