GP Partnership Opportunity, Barnstaple
- Prospect Health
- Barnstaple, Devon
- Up to £80000 per annum
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Salaried GP
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This is a unique chance to join a successful and forward thinking surgery as a GP Partner or as a Salaried GP with view to Partnership
You would be working with a varied patient demographic and an experienced Multi-disciplinary team, including Nurse Practitioners and a Clinical Pharmacist. The surgery is keen to promote specialist interest areas and offer a flexible session plan to allow Doctors to meet the demands of the patient base. You would have a key role in the development of the surgery within the local area, as well as the option for developing a portfolio career. The role would be especially well suited to a GP requiring flexibility around family commitments.
Conveniently in the Barnstaple area, within easy commuting distance of Exeter and Tiverton. On-site parking provided.
- Varied patient demographic with a manageable workload, and great support from an experienced multi-disciplinary clinical team
- The practice are ultimately seeking a GP who wishes to become a Partner, although they are happy for you to start out as a Salaried GP initially
- Offering 6-8 sessions, with flexibility of working days and session timings
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who meet regularly to provide support and best practice
Package and Benefits
- £80,000 per annum (FTE) whilst working Salaried (Partnership earnings and drawing will be discussed
- No Partnership buy in necessarily required
- 100% parity with other GP Partners
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the UK performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the Pulse Practice Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at email@example.com for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
- 01423 813450
Apply for GP Partnership Opportunity, Barnstaple
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert