GP Partner Role, near Cardiff
- Prospect Health
- Up to £100000 per annum + NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Salaried GP
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This is a unique chance to join a well-regarded surgery as a GP Partner, or Salaried GP with view to Partnership, near Cardiff.
The practice is one of the highest achieving in Wales and has built an excellent family ethos within the staff team. They have also made great strides in educating patients and therefore a GP would have relatively very low home visits. This is a high quality purpose built surgery, with an established team of clerical and nursing staff. The role would suit someone seeking to take a lead role in the development of an already successful rural practice.
Located on the north side of Cardiff, within simple commuting distance from Newport, Merthyr Tydfil and Abergavenny. Parking is provided for all staff.
- Patient list of 3000, with a controlled workload of 14 consultations per session, as well a varied patient demographic
- The practice is flexible on days and hours, and could look at anything between 4 and 8 sessions
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- £100,000 per annum (FTE) for a GP Partner
- £72,000 per annum (FTE) whilst working as a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the UK performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the Pulse Practice Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
- 01423 813450
Apply for GP Partner Role, near Cardiff
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert