Salaried GP Opportunity, East Dulwich
- Prospect Health
- City of London, London
- £90000 - £95000 per annum
- Closing date
- 8 Apr 2023
- Salaried GP
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Please read on for more information about a superb surgery in East Dulwich seeking a new Salaried GP to join their existing team of GPs.
You would be based out of a brand new modern purpose built health centre resulting in very pleasant working conditions. The practice are part of a forward thinking and dynamic group of practice offering extensive support for development whether that be for newly qualified GPs seeking mentorship, GPs seeking to develop an interest area or getting involved in teaching and training. The group are also very keen that their GPs have a realistic and well managed workload and a healthy work life balance. To aid that they are also very flexible with session start and finish times, structure of the sessions and opportunities to work from home.
- Salaried GP Role
- Part time or Full time
- Flexible on sessions/days and working arrangements
- Opportunity to get involved in training
- Training costs supported
- On site parking
- Excellent commuting networks
- Opportunity to work-from-home routinely (video consultations, admin work)
- Very low home-visiting for GPs
- Mentoring and support for newly Qualified GP's
- GPs are supported by Clinical lead, ANP/PNs , pharmacists, HCA and paramedics
- Extensive admin support
- EMIS Web
- List size of circa 14,000 patients
Package and Benefits
- £90,000 to £95,000 FTE
- Full indemnity cover paid by the practice
- NHS pension Enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- 1 weeks study leave
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday
- NHS Discount & Support Schemes
- Employee Assistance Program
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the Pulse Practice Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at email@example.com for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
- 01423 813450
Apply for Salaried GP Opportunity, East Dulwich
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert