- Menlo Park Recruitment
- Westminster, London
- £100,000 - £115,000 per annum + Indemnity + Pension + Bonuses
- Closing date
- 22 Mar 2023
- Salaried GP
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Here is an exceptional opportunity to join a Private Healthcare provider with a fresh approach to patient service and care. Their priority is to provide diagnostic on a number of different factors, to provide a bespoke plan and continued care for patients to extend the period of life in excellent health. This is a team approach, with support from Lifestyle Health Specialists in Sleep, Movement, Nutrition and Stress Management. For their patients, this is quite literally tailor-made, continuous care based on individual biochemistry, needs and lifestyle.
Incredible premises in the heart of London, and part of a growing business. The organisation are seeking to appoint a GP who is proactive, positive, and flexible attitude, an open mind to medicine, as well as exceptional interpersonal skills and an entrepreneurial spirit.
A culture built on courageous individuals where ideas are put to the test and business growth is realised. Exceptional levels of care teamed with a smart approach to working together with like-minded individuals to achieve common goals. A refreshing mix of company values, based on care, integrity, and energy.
What they are looking for:
- A GP, passionate about working with clients to support their optimal health for the long term.
- Considered, highly personable character and an open-minded approach to medicine.
- Dynamic, flexible attitude towards work.
- Someone who is looking for something different and is excited to join a growing business with a fresh approach to healthcare.
- Someone who is passionate about encouraging great health, rather than treating illness.
- Full or Part time
- Working with a range of lifestyle healthcare professionals to support long term health plans for clients.
- Long appointment times from 15 to 60 minutes.
- Proactive, lifestyle medicine to support good health, not treat illness.
- High levels of teamwork and communication with colleagues.
- Working with a Performance Coach for continuous personal and professional development.
- Salary: circa £110,000 FTE
- 5 weeks' annual leave + bank holidays + additional days for birthday and to do voluntary work.
- Performance Coach
- Incredible career development opportunities
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
- 0113 350 1308
4100 Park Approach
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert