- Menlo Park Recruitment
- Surrey, Esher
- £46,800 - £54,600 per annum + NHS Pension + 28 days annual leave
- Closing date
- 7 Apr 2023
- Practice Nurse
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This is an opportunity for a passionate Practice Nurse to join a wonderful, high performing, GP training practice based in a lovely location. This practice prides themselves in having a fantastic relationship with their patients and are seeking to add to their lovely team of clinicians.
This post means you'll have the opportunity to join a practice that genuinely emphasises looking after its staff, with high staff retention rates and opportunities for career development.
This is a very supportive practice that will encourage you to pursue development opportunities within a welcoming environment, with brilliant management and a family-oriented ethos amongst a multi-disciplinary team!
Salary - £46,800 - £54,600 per annum FTE + NHS pension + 28 days annual leave + BH
Location - Esher
The surgery -
- Dedicated practice that focusses on the local community
- Highly reputable practice
- Fantastic staff retention rates
- GP training practice
- Lovely location
- Affluent patient demographic
- Patient focussed
- CQC Good across the board
- Approachable and friendly partnership[
- Brilliant management team
- Good working environment
- Close knit and welcoming team of clinicians
Your role -
- Part-time Practice Nurse (Three days a week)
- Primary care experience
- Traditional Practice Nurse skills focussing on immunisations, smears, wound care, bloods, dressings, diabetes, vaccinations.
- Oversee long-term conditions and more
- Dedicated admin breaks
- GP mentorship and support
- Thorough induction
- Monthly practice meetings
- Work autonomously and as part of a team
- Opportunities to develop as a clinician
The benefits -
- NHS pension
- 28 days annual leave
- Very friendly and approachable partners
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Multi-disciplinary team
- Generous salary
- A practice that values staff wellbeing
- High staff retention
- Good working environment
- Support and career development
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
- 0113 350 1308
4100 Park Approach
Apply for Practice Nurse
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert