Salaried GP Job, Loughborough
- Prospect Health
- Loughborough, Leicestershire (GB)
- £88K / Year
- Closing date
- 7 Apr 2023
- Salaried GP
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Salaried GP job in the Loughborough area, teaching practice, £10,500-£11,000 per session
We are recruiting a Salaried GP for a traditional teaching practice located in the Loughborough area. The practice are looking for someone to work between 4-8 sessions a week and you will be able to organise your day to manage your workload effectively. The practice is located in a village, where they are very much focused on traditional general practice, with a mixed patient demographic which will provide you with variety day-to-day.
- 4-8 sessions available, flexible on days
- Practice list size of approximately 9,000 patients
- Mixed patient demographic, providing varied pathology
- Traditional practice within a village setting
- Manageable workload with flexibility for a GP to organise their own working day
- Very rare home visits
- Teaching practice with regular medical students
- EMIS Web
Package and Benefits
- £10,500-£11,000 per session, dependent on experience
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GMC registered GP
- Relevant recent GP experience
- Right to work in the UK
- Included on the NHS Performer's List
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the Pulse Practice Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at email@example.com for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
- 01423 813450
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Loughborough
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert