Salaried GP Role, Hackney Area
- Prospect Health
- Hackney, London (Greater)
- GBP88000 - GBP100000 per annum
- Closing date
- 7 Apr 2023
- Salaried GP
- Contract Type
Please read on to discover more about an excellent practice in the Hackney area seeking a Salaried GP working anywhere between 4 and 8 sessions a week.
The role is at a highly supportive teaching practice who are passionate about development for their staff. The surgery has a list size of around 8,000 managed by a stable team of GP's as well as highly trained clinical support staff including physicians’ associates, practice pharmacist, practice nurses, nursing associates, HCA's and phlebotomists. There is also a highly trained clerical support team relieving the admin burden of the GP's. The surgery is high performing with excellent QOF and CQC results.
- Salaried GP
- Seeking 4 to 8 Sessions
- List size of circa 8,000
- Teaching practice with ambitions to become a training practice
- Diverse clinical support team
- Highly trained admin support
- High QOF score
- Good CQC report
- Well managed workload of 15 AM and 12 PM consultations
- Low home visits
- No extended hours
- New purpose built premises
- Emis Web
- GMS Contract
Package and Benefits
- £11,000 to £12,500 per session per annum
- Indemnity covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1-week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
- Paid PDP Session
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the Pulse Practice Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
- 01423 813450
Apply for Salaried GP Role, Hackney Area
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert