Locum GP - London region, OOH's, UTC's, OOH's, Surgeries and more
- Austin Dean Recruitment
- London, UK
- Excellent rates of pay
- Closing date
- 1 Apr 2023
- Locum / Sessional GP, GP Retainer
- Contract Type
- Permanent, Contract, Freelance
- Full Time, Part Time
- NHS, Out of Hours, Specialist Care, Commissioning , Medical Reporting
We are looking for GP's either Self Employed or Locum to work at our clients Out of Hours, UTC's and / or UCC's service in London. We can provide GP's the flexibility to work session to fit around their work life, maintaining the balance required for a healthy lifestyle.
The friendly multi-disciplinary team will welcome the GP with a service second to none, they use Adastra and training can be provided as well as induction if required.
- Austin Dean Recruitment has access to over 30 out-of-hours services across England, so we are able to provide you with first refusal on sessions.
- Our client is a key local provider of high quality primary care services across several London Boroughs and surrounding regions.
- The Out of Hours service in London is a busy but organised environment.
Call us on 020 3489 6070 to find out more or simply apply below.
Austin Dean Recruitment provides a comprehensive healthcare recruitment service to the NHS and private sectors nationally.
Candidates: If you are a Locum, GP, ANP or a Practice Manager looking for perm or temporary work, let us support you. With over 1000 temporary shifts per month, we will be able to work around your work-life balance. If you are searching for a more perm role, than why not call us on 020 3489 6070, and we will support your next career move.
Clients: We understand the stress involved in finding 'the right employees' and pay particular attention to selecting only qualified and well-trained professionals from across a range of medical disciplines. We provide a flexible service and can accommodate to your individual organisational requirements such as; locum, temporary, part-time and permanent placements. All our candidates are fully compliant and apprasied. Call 020 3489 6070 to find out more.
- 020 3489 6070
49a Vicarage Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert