- Menlo Park Recruitment
- West Yorkshire, Halifax / Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Up to £90000 per annum + Indemnity paid + BMA model + 7 weeks leave
- Closing date
- 31 Mar 2023
- Salaried GP
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant Teaching Practice with a reputation for delivering family centred, clinically led, cutting edge care including access to highly specialist services. An ethos that focuses on educating Patients to utilise self-service and where innovation is on-going.
The practice offers access to internal referral points not normally available to smaller practices because of their diverse clinical team which includes: MSK Practitioner, Pharmacy support, Specialist Nurses in COPD, Diabetes, Cardiovascular, Heart Disease plus an in-house medicine management team.
All GPs enjoy a monthly protected learning session, focusing on a specialist skill / topic along with a daily mid-morning protected 30 minute 'huddle' for cross learning and sharing and actively support GPs to develop Portfolio Careers and GPwSI. The practice trains FY2 and Registrars and is actively involved with Deaneries.
Work life balance is driven by very supportive partners allowing you to manage your own workload a which is a mix of booked 15 mins (majority) and urgent 10 minute appointments. There is also flexibility with regards to start and finish times.
Salary - circa £90,000 + BMA model contract + NHS pension + 7 weeks annual leave
Location - Huddersfield/Bradford border
- Established GP Training practice
- Highly efficient and paper-light
- CQC GOOD in all areas
- Spearheading clinical initiatives in the local area, the practice embraces a wide range of services
- Mostly middle-class area - good socio economics
- Highly skilled admin team; trained care navigators; Workflow is well streamlined to the point that this practice runs like clockwork
- Work-life balance critical
- Actively support training and skills' development
- Up to 8 sessions per week, PT considered
- A reasonable number of patient contacts with a mix of booked 15 mins and urgent 10 mins
- Flexibility in start and finish times and how yr rota looks
- Develop your specialist interests; enjoy working within a supportive and highly skilled team
- No weekends or OOH
- Daily meetings; lots of contact with your colleagues
- Newly Qualified GP welcome
- £9,942.06 per session, with opportunities to take on projects and either have protected time for this or be paid additional sessions as per the scope of the project
- Practice pay additional indemnity cover above the new NHS Litigation Government funded cover
- BMA model contract
- Great work life balance - flexibility offered
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
- 0113 350 1308
4100 Park Approach
Apply for Salaried GP
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert