Salaried GP / GP Partner
- Menlo Park Recruitment
- Somerset, Glastonbury
- £80000 - £160000 per annum + Indemnity paid + BMA model + 7 wks leave
- Closing date
- 28 Mar 2023
- Salaried GP, GP Partner
- Contract Type
- Full Time
An outstanding opportunity to join a trailblazing Training Practice with a pioneering and unique way of working.
This practice is very successful and has an excellent reputation amongst the GP community, born from their forward-thinking attitude, flexibility offered and addressing the challenges facing modern-day General Practice.
You will control your own workload, enjoy dedicated admin time from 3pm-5pm each day and benefit from a genuine work/life balance with their GPs out the door by 5.30pm most days.
You can mix in home-working sessions with your surgery sessions and on Duty Days, you won't start until 10am, with your role that day entirely patient facing with zero admin.
Applications from newly qualifying GPs and GPs requiring Tier 2 visa sponsorship are both very welcome.
Salary - £10,000 - 12,000 per session depending on experience, role and responsibilities
Drawings - high-earning, sessions will include one admin/Partner session
Location - Glastonbury area
The surgery -
- Small and tight-knit Training Practice with multiple Trainers
- Excellent premises
- Clinically stimulating population
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Outstanding workflow team
- Outstanding signposting procedures - right clinician, first time
- Exceptional MDT supporting GPs and taking work away
- 30-minute coffee break every morning and regular team and clinical meetings
- Very high patient scores
- Very encouraging of special interests - current GPs have been supported to develop services in Menopause and Metabolic Health for example
Your role -
- Salaried GP, Salaried with a view to Partnership or GP Partner
- 4 or more sessions, full-time available
- As few as 24 patient contacts per day
- Final patient at 3pm
- 3pm-5pm is protected admin time with a 5pm finish
- Duty Day runs from 10am-6.30pm - no need to start earlier
- No extended hours
- Flexible start and finish times
- Home-working supported
The benefits -
- Very profitable Partner-owned premises
- Salary based on role
- BMA contract
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
- 0113 350 1308
4100 Park Approach
Apply for Salaried GP / GP Partner
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert