- Menlo Park Recruitment
- Swindon, Wiltshire
- £83200 - £93600 per annum + Indemnity paid + BMA model + 7 weeks leave
- Closing date
- 28 Mar 2023
- Salaried GP
- Contract Type
- Full Time
You will be joining a popular, well-thought and very well-run organisation set across numerous sites in and around Swindon, though as a Salaried GP you will only work out of the one, enjoying both the benefits of scale and the feeling of being part of something smaller. The practice has recognised the increasing pressures on GPs and moved to alleviate these with a capped, well-structured working pattern, a workflow team which has vastly reduced paper flow coming through to GPs and the chance to develop a portfolio career within the practice.
Whilst other practices in the town have struggled in recent years, this group have gone from strength to strength with a dynamic, stable and well-sized GP Partnership and excellent management team. We have placed several GPs with the practice over the years with all still happily in post, some dating as far back as our founding in 2015.
Newly qualifying GPs and GPs requiring Tier 2 Visa sponsorship are both very welcome to apply
Salary - £10,400 per session plus indemnity and BMA contract
Location - Swindon (central)
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice with numerous Trainers
- Circa 12,000 patients - clinically stimulating population loved by the GPs
- Highly experienced, respected Practice Manager
- Excellent admin team
- Open-door policy with regular socialising
- Very involved within Locality and CCG
- Outstanding MDT including Nurse Practitioners, ACPs, fully-recruited Pharmacy team, FCPs, Social Prescribers, Midwives and Mental health
- Chance for portfolio career
Your role -
- 4 or more sessions
- Weekly admin session (6 session GP would have 3 hours' protected admin block)
- Routine session:
- Six 15-minute calls
- Six 15-minute F2F
- Three GP-book-only follow-ups
- Morning coffee break plus team huddle first thing
- Only one afternoon on-call per week (caps in place on patient contacts too)
- No home visits (done by Nurse Practitioners)
- No extended hours
- Good prospects for Partnership
The benefits -
- Joining a respected practice with excellent feedback from its GPs
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
- 0113 350 1308
4100 Park Approach
Apply for Salaried GP
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert