- Menlo Park Recruitment
- Berkshire, Reading
- £42000 - £64000 per annum + NHS pension + BMA model + 7 weeks leave
- Closing date
- 28 Mar 2023
- Salaried GP
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A rare opportunity to join a clinically outstanding Training Practice in Reading, one of the most respected and admired in the region.
A large, highly-stable GP team is led by an established and cohesive team of Partners, with phenomenal support from other clinicians including numerous Paramedics, Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Pharmacists and more. Paramedics do all home visits and there is a minor illness team handling a lot of the day to day.
The practice is very sociable and there are daily coffee breaks as well as team lunch in their private garden and two team-building 'away days' every year.
We have placed numerous GPs with the practice over the years and have received fantastic feedback without exception.
Salary - £10,500 per session + BMA contract + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Reading
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking practice which has made influential changes in the past few years
- Outstanding GP workflow
- Support team of Paramedics, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists
- Structured, well-managed workload with never, never any extras
- Clinically outstanding practice
- GP Training Practice - also teaching Paramedics and Pharmacists
- Phenomenal leadership
- Successful strict protocols/processes in place, vibrant team
- Excellent reviews from patients as well as numerous GPs we have placed there
Your role -
- 4-6 sessions
- No home visits
- On-call fortnightly only
- Minimal paperwork - typically 10 Docman per day
- No routine or acute scripts for GPs not on-call
- Fixed number of patient contacts with no extras
- Encouragement to take on additional areas of interest including teaching
The benefits -
- BMA contract
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
- 0113 350 1308
4100 Park Approach
Apply for Salaried GP
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert