Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Leeds, UCC's, WIC's, OOH's and Surgeries
- Austin Dean Recruitment
- West Yorkshire region
- Competitive rates of pay
- Closing date
- 17 Feb 2023
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Prison Nurse
- Contract Type
- Permanent, Contract, Freelance
- Full Time, Part Time
- NHS, Private , Armed Forces, Out of Hours, Specialist Care, Commissioning , Medical Reporting
Job Title: ANP's
Location: Leeds and surrounding areas
Pay Rate: Competitive
We are searching for Advanced Nurse Practitioners to work in Surgeries, Out of Hours, Walk in Centres and Urgent Care Centres.
We deliver patient focused services to our clients. Our policy is to support our candidates above and beyond their normal expectations where career and professional development are paramount.
About you, you will have:
- Experience in minor illnesses, all ages
- Degree or Masters in ANP, teaching and assessment qualification
- Commitment to refreshing clinical skills annually
- Excellent communication skills Ability to work autonomously
- Flexibility and reliability
- Adaptability to different working environments
We offer an attractive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Industry leading pay rates!
- Weekly payroll Flexibility with shift patterns
- Access to free mandatory and professional development courses
- Have you got what it takes to seize an exciting opportunity?
- Working for Austin Dean Recruitment is completely flexible and can offer you the chance to supplement your income at times that suit you and your life commitments.
If you would like to work with a long established and highly regarded agency, please apply today, and one of our recruitment consultants will call to discuss the opportunities available to you further.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the European Economic Community (EEC) and have a valid NMC registration
For more information please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 3489 6070
Austin Dean Recruitment provides a comprehensive healthcare recruitment service to the NHS and private sectors nationally.
Candidates: If you are a Locum, GP, ANP or a Practice Manager looking for perm or temporary work, let us support you. With over 1000 temporary shifts per month, we will be able to work around your work-life balance. If you are searching for a more perm role, than why not call us on 020 3489 6070, and we will support your next career move.
Clients: We understand the stress involved in finding 'the right employees' and pay particular attention to selecting only qualified and well-trained professionals from across a range of medical disciplines. We provide a flexible service and can accommodate to your individual organisational requirements such as; locum, temporary, part-time and permanent placements. All our candidates are fully compliant and apprasied. Call 020 3489 6070 to find out more.
- 020 3489 6070
49a Vicarage Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert