Locum GP's, Merseyside region, OOH's, UTC's, Surgeries, Extended Access, Prisons, Excellent Pay
- Austin Dean Recruitment
- Merseyside Region
- Excellent pay and benefits
- Closing date
- 17 Feb 2023
- Locum / Sessional GP, Salaried GP
- Contract Type
- Permanent, Contract, Freelance
- Full Time, Part Time
- NHS, Private , Armed Forces, Out of Hours, Specialist Care, Commissioning , Medical Reporting
Self-employed GPs opportunities to come and work for our clients exceptional Out of Hours service across the Merseyside region.
UCC's | Prisons | Out of Hours | Walk in Clinics | Surgeries | and many more
Are you a self-employed GP / Locum GP who is looking to provide clinical services across the Merseyside region, giving you the flexibility and freedom to work where and when you choose? Our clients are growing, and we want GP's to support and develop the service model by engaging a flexible pool of self-employed GPs / Locum GP's.
Our client provides the whole range of primary care services including from UTC's, Out Of Hours, Extended Access and Prisons.
We are looking for Locum / Self Employment GP's to support us, we can offer GP's ample shifts including Days, Overnights and Weekends.
Requirements - Skills / Knowledge
- Must be on the Medical Performance List and carry out their role in accordance with the GMCs Good Medical Practice..
- Medical experience in health assessment and general practice
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer relationship management experience
- Ability to work as part of a multifunctional team and communicate at all levels
- Evidence of Hep B immunity or non-responder status
- Demonstrable post registration experience including time in General Practice
- Must be currently/ recently active in Clinical Practice
- Current BLS certificate
- Weekly Pay
- Choice of payment options – umbrella and limited company
- Volume and variety – thousands of shifts available across NHS and private healthcare providers
- Flexible shift options – ad hoc and block bookings available
- Faster registration - with a one-stop registration, interview and compliance process, you can start your first shift in as little as ten days
- Excellent referral scheme
- First sight of NHS shifts – as preferred suppliers with several NHS trusts, you'll get the pick of shifts before they reach other agencies
To find out more, simply register your interest and apply today or call to speak to our Recruiters on 020 3489 6070
Disclosure and Barring Service Check: This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Austin Dean Recruitment provides a comprehensive healthcare recruitment service to the NHS and private sectors nationally.
Candidates: If you are a Locum, GP, ANP or a Practice Manager looking for perm or temporary work, let us support you. With over 1000 temporary shifts per month, we will be able to work around your work-life balance. If you are searching for a more perm role, than why not call us on 020 3489 6070, and we will support your next career move.
Clients: We understand the stress involved in finding 'the right employees' and pay particular attention to selecting only qualified and well-trained professionals from across a range of medical disciplines. We provide a flexible service and can accommodate to your individual organisational requirements such as; locum, temporary, part-time and permanent placements. All our candidates are fully compliant and apprasied. Call 020 3489 6070 to find out more.
- 020 3489 6070
49a Vicarage Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert