Please read on to discover more about a superb surgery in Bracknell seeking to hire a new Salaried GP.
The role is at an excellent training practice who are passionate about support and development for their GPs. With a large team of existing GPs and extensive clinical and clerical support staff, the surgery is very well organised and the GPs enjoy a well managed workload. A healthy work life balance is also on offer. There would be support on offer for GPs wishing to get involved with training or to develop interest areas. The surgery is highly regarded locally and has high QOF scores and a Good CQC report.
- Seeking a Salaried GP
- 4 to 8 sessions available
- Flexible working arrangements
- Well managed workload
- Low home visits
- Well managed on call (less than 1 a week)
- List size of circa 30,000
- Strong and stable Partnership with large team of Salaried GPs
- Clinical support staff including ANPs, Nurses, HCAs, Paramedics, Pharmacists
- Excellent admin staff implementing a highly efficient workflow optimisation scheme
- High QOF score
- Good CQC report
- Use EMIS Web
- Training Practice
Package and Benefits
- £10,500 per session per annum
- Indemnity covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with the BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs