Are you looking to pick up some extra shifts over the winter period and possibly beyond?
Would you like to explore flexible employment opportunities that align with both your work and life commitments?
If your answer is a resounding YES, read on.
It doesn’t matter whether you are a GP partner, Locum, or Salaried GP, we have an abundance of opportunities that might be right for you. And rest assured, you won’t receive a frosty reception if you simply want to discuss your plans for 2023.
Here at Kernow Health CIC, we are working with our local partners across General Practice to increase the number of GPs who can support us over the winter months.
We are always exploring new and innovative ideas when it comes to ways of working, as such our gift of employment is way more than just a stocking filler. So, let me unwrap the options we have available for you:
- How about working in the evenings when the children are home from school? We have extended access or remote shifts available to suit an array of needs.
- How about an annualised arrangement whereby you work over the winter and enjoy the summer off? We know this is tantalising.
- What about a flexible locum arrangement that offers you a regular income?
- Alternatively, you may be locuming and looking for financial stability by way of a regular income.
- Or how about working regular days, but varying the practices that you ply your trade? Variety is the spice of life as they say.
We can offer all of the above and more and would do our utmost to find something that fits.
But why would I make the move?
Well, Cornwall sells itself. We live in one of the most beautiful counties, ranging from untouched countryside to golden beaches, mixed with quirky villages and coastal towns. Whether you like surfing, walking, taking the family (including the dog) to the beach, sailing, or exploring the coast, there’s something here for everyone.
In addition, if you join Team Kernow we can offer you:
- A dedicated point of contact who will help you find the right opportunities and connect you with local practices.
- Access to a peer support network
- Remote team meetings to connect you with local updates
- Subsidised CPD opportunities
Still unsure? Why don’t you take advantage of our ‘Introduction to Cornwall’ scheme whereby you plan a getaway in our sunny county and work at one of our practices during your stay, the benefit being a contribution towards your accommodation cost? You can soak up the Cornish landscape and get a flavour of what life could be like, so it really is a case of try before you lie on that Cornish beach. Or try our remote working options – so you become part of our wonderful team without making the move.
Sounds fantastic, right? Well, consider this…
- Trust the next chapter because you are the author
- If you don’t step forward, you will always be in the same place
- We only regret the chances we didn’t take
Want to hear more? Get in touch with Ian Bailey on 07881255296 or via email - email@example.com for a friendly chat about all things Kernow and the abundance of exciting opportunities we have available.