A highly regarded, and incredibly forward-thinking Training and Teaching practice based in the historic city of Worcester. The practice have actively tried to be proactive and stay ahead of the curve within the NHS, employing Pharmacists directly for over 10 years, far preceding the introduction of the ARRS scheme. GPs at this practice are incredibly protected, workload is kept very reasonable and 12-15 minute appointments are a real possibility too. Alongside an excellent bunch of Partners, you will also have the support of a vast MDT, including ANPs, CPs and a Paramedic too. You will have no home visits on average, a daily coffee break, only 1-2 sessions of duty per week, and practice out of stunning premises too.
- £9,500 per session + 7 weeks' leave + BMA Model contract + Pension
- Forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- GP Training and Teaching Practice
- Exceptional staff retention
- Support of a large, highly skilled, multi-disciplinary team
- Minimal home visits
- First-rate admin support; the GPs can comfortably fit admin into a normal day, and are generally finished by 5.30/6pm
- Working hard to make their GPs' lives as easy as possible
- Specialist interests welcomed and encouraged
- Well-connected colleagues, close links to CCG and local PCN
- Stunning purpose-built premises
- 4-8 sessions per week as a Salaried GP
- Reasonable clinical workload of 16 patient contacts/session
- Minimal home visits
- Lots of contact with colleagues, including a mid-clinic morning coffee
- Opportunity for flexible start times
- No extended hours
- BMA model contract
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- Tier 2 sponsorship available if required
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!