This is an outstanding and unique opportunity to work as a Salaried GP in an extremely well-run, forward-thinking, training practice in North Staffordshire. The practice seldom recruits, making this chance to join them rare.
The practice looks after its doctors, offering a superb workload of 20 patients per day in 15-minute appointment slots. The Doctors have a weekly paid CPD session (FTE), a mid-morning coffee break, ample time for home visits, and tend to finish around 4.30pm on a daily basis.
Salary - £10,000 - £10,609 per session + Indemnity paid + BMA contract + 7 weeks' leave + weekly CPD!
Location - North Staffordshire
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking GP Training Practice
- Friendly, approachable team, from clerical staff to Partners
- Well-connected practice locally with the CCG and their PCN
- Purpose-built building
- Heavily reduced GP workload
- Clinical support team of ANPs, Pharmacists, PNs
- Administrative support team of highly-trained Read Coders
- High-achieving practice with regards to CQC rating and QOF
- Excellent management in place
Your role -
- 6 - 8 sessions per week
- See only 20 patients per day
- 15-minute appointment slots
- Daily coffee break
- Weekly paid CPD session (FTE)!
- Minimal home visit requirement
- Dedicated admin time
- Unrivalled work/life balance - be finished by 4.30pm!
The benefits -
- £10,000 - £10,609 per session, with Partnership potential for right candidate
- Weekly CPD session
- Daily coffee break
- Indemnity fees paid
- 7 weeks' leave
- BMA contract
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!