A highly regarded, forward-thinking Training practice; Combining the valued elements of a traditional family practice, with a progressive attitude. There are exciting opportunities for the future and long-term stability. The team are superb; there is a diverse range of interests, skilled colleagues, and a first-rate manager at the helm. Development is actively encouraged, and you will be supported in the pursuit of specialist interests.
The practice is very organised and workflow is efficient, meaning you will be finished by 5.30pm on a normal day. The opportunity is initially for a Salaried GP, however there is the future opportunity to join a very successful Partnership.
- Circa £9,500 - £11,000 per session + 7 weeks' leave + BMA Model contract + Indemnity
- East Birmingham
- Commutable from Solihull and Sutton Coldfield
- Forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- One of the best practices in Birmingham (based on NPS)
- A great team of well tenured, skilled Clinicians
- Low home visit ratio - less than 1 per day
- First-rate admin support; the GPs can comfortably fit admin into a normal day
- Clinical pharmacist support to help with repeat prescriptions / medication reviews
- Specialist interests welcomed and encouraged
- Stunning purpose-built premises, with touch-free taps!
- 4-8 sessions per week
- Daily coffee break!
- Very reasonable workload - 14 patients per session
- Only one session of Duty per week (based on 6 sessions)
- Less than one home visit per day
- Opportunity to develop or progress any specialist interest
- Minimal admin - Partners take the majority
- Potential for flexible clinic times
- No extended hours
- Be out of the door by 5.30pm on a normal day!
- BMA model contract
- Well remunerated position
- Opportunity for high-earning Partnership in future
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!