A highly regarded, forward-thinking practice based in Telford. There is a rare opportunity for your salary to be commensurate with your workload, meaning on call days and extra administration are optional. The team are superb; there is a diverse range of interests, skilled colleagues, and a first-rate manager at the helm. Development is actively encouraged, and you will be supported in the pursuit of specialist interests. The practice is incredibly organised, meaning you can maintain an excellent work/life balance, usually finished by 4.30-5pm. There is also the opportunity to perform certain aspects of the role remotely. Also benefit from a 20-minute coffee break every morning.
- Circa £10,000 - £10,750 per session + 7 weeks' leave + BMA Model contract + Indemnity
- Forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- Very well staffed with little-to-no reliance on locum GPs
- A great team of permanent, well-tenured, skilled Clinicians
- Excellent patient reviews
- Minimal administration burden, the Partners take the lion's share
- Specialist interests welcomed and encouraged
- Stunning purpose-built premises
- Flexible between 4-6 sessions per week
- Optional duty doctor/on call day with capped amount of admin, commensurate with salary
- Generally 0-1 visits per day
- Opportunity to develop or progress any specialist interest
- Minimal admin - Partners take the majority
- Potential for flexible clinic times if needed
- No extended hours as a Salaried GP
- Be out of the door between 4.30-5pm on a normal day!
- Opportunity to undertake admin remotely
- 20-minute coffee break every morning to catch up with colleagues
- BMA model contract
- £10,000 - £10,750 per session
- Optional administration and duty doctor!
- Opportunity to join a successful Partnership in future
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!